Official LineageOS 18.1 builds are now available for the Mi A2, Redmi Note 7, ZenFone Max Pro M1, Sony Xperia XZ2 series, Mi Mix 2, and more. If you manage to grab a new generation Ubuntu Touch Edition device like the Pinephone Pro or a Volla phone, that will be supported for much longer of course.
Here you can download Asus Flash Tool & Asus Zenfone Flash Tool for Windows 32-bit & 64-bit. The tool supports all the Asus Android smartphones including the new phones. Yes, both are different flash tools but for phones from the same OEM “Asus”. Asus Zenfone Flash tool supports all the Zenfone series whereas the Asus tool support some Zenfone and other Asus phones. You can directly download all versions of the Asus flash tool & Asus zenfone flash tool from YTECHB. Now it received Official Pie 9.0 version from Asus.
The device has become very popular among the buyers as well as the developer. stock ROMs Last week the device’s bootloader unlock guide was posted on Xda. Unlocking the bootloader on Android plays the most important role in rooting. I hope the above steps were clear enough 😀 And I hope you installed your custom ROM on the Asus Zenfone Max Pro M1 successfully.
- On this page, you can find the official link to download Asus Zenfone Max Plus ZB570TL Stock Firmware ROM (Flash File) on your computer.
- Recently news has excited a lot of ASUS smartphone fans as the company announced their plan to upgrade devices to Android Pie.
- Tap on the Install option to flash the magisk root file.
- Wait for the process to complete and then disconnect and reboot your device.
- Even if you think that the software is a big plus, it still would be limited to what the manufacturer chooses to deliver.
No longer do their phones have a heavy, bloated UI, like they used to before. Instead, new ASUS devices like the ZenFone 6 and the ROG Phone II are using much lighter takes on ZenUI, resembling stock Android Pie functionally and cosmetically. The phone was expected to receive Android Pie, and indeed, it did. Despite being an early mid-range device at best, the phone nowadays still enjoys frequent updates, which serves as a testament to ASUS’s improved mobile strategy.